BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

be strong




Do we need some time out?
What is happening?
I never wanted you to feel bother,
I never wanted to force you,
you're not wrong.....
Be strong, I don't want to see you like this,
you're hurting yourself, see things a little more differently,
sometimes, you should just let go of somethings,
ignore everything, be yourself......
Everything hit you like a car, no time for you to pull yourself out,
maybe you're lost somehow....girl, you really have to stand up,
even how difficult things might turn out, we should face them together....
it's not about you forgiving me or not, it's about forgiving ourselves and everything around us...
those problems? maybe I don't know yet what are those, but just relax....everything would be fine, if you need me I will be there, if you cry I can be your shoulder to lean on, if you're sad I will be there to cheer you up, if you're lonely I will be there to accompany you, I will be by your side....it's just better if we discuss our problems over, I don't want you to keep everything to yourself, it's too much....it's a great big world out there, you must be strong, you must endure,
even if everything of you is starting to crumble and falling to pieces, you have to have the strength to put it back....there will always be someone to help you, to put them back, and if you need me I will surely be there.....take everything slowly, don't rush....
I don't want to accept your forgiveness, I want to see you stand up with your own courage,
I want see the real you, this isn't you, where's the real you, the one and only YOU !!!!

0 comments: