BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

it's too much

miserably down....

I feel like... I don't belong to this world anymore....
the overwhelming depression....
Everyone doesn't like me,they hate me....
my mum , my dad, my family, my friends....

mum.....
you never trusted me, never,
everything I do, everything I say is always wrong,
home....
I hate it.... it's just a place for me to sleep and rest,
nobody cares.....
I hate my home,
the reason why I like being with my friends, being out doors,
is because I would at least feel happy....
however it never felt warm, I never felt happy ......
everything single word you say,
hurt me, you don't even care how I feel,
you never knew how sad I am inside,
so hurt, so painful....my scarred heart still bleeds till this very day....
you will never understand the pain I suffered, is it because I never cry in front of you?
it's been years since, and every time it got worst...
everytime I think about everything that I've been through ,
tears roll down....I just...I just don't know what to do anymore....
why can't everything just return back , like the days before...
I feel so disappointed, the warm cozy feeling of a family,
was lost from my world....
I'm such a pathetic person,
I cheat myself....I pretend to be happy every single day,
only that, deep inside, the real me, I'm very lonely and down....


0 comments: