BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cause some things just don't change, it's better when they stay the same.....
I just don't really get the world, maybe, not just me....everyone~
well, say, you should use an optimistic way to look and view everything that you encounter,
for me, I might think that it's a myth, in this cruel world, happiness is pretend, it's just a fancy show that you might get to pay to see in a circus, then it disappears with the dimming spotlight as the curtain closes in front of you. It is like what William Shakesphere had written....Life's brief Candle....
I totally, 100% agree with that. Eminem does it right too. Just imagine walking in his shoes. I'm guessing 10 out of 8 would end up jumping off a roof, 1 in Rehab and another one.......well, that is Eminem alright~
Happiness is all but a pretend, when you really feel pain,oh, pain is real. When that frustrating world finally turn it's back on you, well, you might just lose your mind....pain sorrow miserable ( can someone hand me a dictionary?) and many more words to describe it.... Ah bla bla bla~
Owh what the fuck, a lightning just struck me, that's what happened. Having a bad day, Now blabbering all about it.....and yeah you guess it agn, a frustrating quarrel with my fed up mother again....owh, I'm so pissed off!
Why does it have to happen, like all the time. == fine maybe I'll talk about some other time~ Let the storm pass.....

0 comments: