BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December+Winter+ Christmas!

What's December without Christmas Eve?!!

It's December! Which means it's the end of the year, and which also means~
IT IS CHRISTMAS!!!!! woooooo~
In fact, I really love Christmas......and I'm starting to hum Christmas carols already! Can you believe that, and it's still a few weeks to Christmas Eve~wow! btw Owl City's new song is announce, Adam's new release, "Peppermint Winter"! As you all know it, OWL CITY is the BEST....this song is totally awesome...no doubt! come on...guys you really have to listen to it....you'll love it~!
Jenny~! have a nice holiday at Sabah , ya! have a safe and most importantly FUN trip. Remind me. I'm going to Singapore too......well, soon......yeah!!!
Hmmm.....I think that's all for now....let me smooth my hair and sit back in the chair and ENJOY OWL CITY! this is what I call madness~ hahahahXDD

0 comments: