BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

something that I've put aside for so long

I have been putting aside a lot of things lately,

pushing through them along the way,
sometimes I can't tolerate the feeling that,
this is all going to end....
I didn't even have time to think about it...
however, even if you have given up hope,
my needle will still always point North, to where you will always be,
like a compass, no matter where you go...
Things change a lot since, I don't even know where to start with...
maybe since the day you said that, we can just be friends....
I felt hopeless during then....
I fell down, but I can always crawl....
it's slow pace, but the journey is worth the "destination".
Give up is something I've taught myself not to say to you...and
There's something I have to let you know, the brick-red wall between
us it building higher and higher, and it'll be harder and harder for us to climb, and maybe if we fall again, it'll definitely hurt .....

0 comments: