BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dear blog~

ahhh...the dreamy days. It's just what I could describe of how I feel these days. Nothing seems to bother, even the coldest nights feel so warm. Lay tossing about in my bed, last night, just wondering how were you right then?

Hmmm...anything special today? Well, besides 10 10 10, today's just great, rather fun. After Puan Chen, I went to KGS and wasted all my energy there. Played badminton, swam the crystal clear pool. It was around 6 or 7 when I jumped in the pool, the vanilla colored shades of the sky turn violet then dark blue. It was just nice as the twilight set in.
About 8, my family and I arrive at a hawker stall, ate dinner, then blablabla, nothing to say. Plus, last thing before I sign off, I listened to Brielle 10 times today! wow!

0 comments: