BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Sky Sailing

haiz....I've been rather lazy lately,

just drenched in the heavy atmosphere,
drifting away in my day dreams....
dear, I haven't seem to find out why I've been like this lately,
the day's just rather dreary, dreamy and it keeps me thinking of someone special. Last night's movie did not keep me awake, I fell asleep dreaming,
about how I gave myself a haircut , unpleased with the style....woke up in the morning, and found myself cuddling against the sofa, the dizzy feeling was temporary but my spine ached...
since the dawn turn light blue, my earphones have been whispering songs to my ear. Well, It was rather pleasant waking up to the voice of Adam. Ate breakfast then decided to get more of Owl City, so my PC came to life as the monitor lit. I was browsing through FB and Youtube when my mouse came to a halt on a tab that said" Sky Sailing" on the screen, and guess what, it's Adam's new album.....three word that defines it all " Oh My God"
I was impressed of how it sounded.....

0 comments: