BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 7, 2011

Something about love :)

Now, let me count..... 1....2....3....4......5....it's been 5 weeks since I last updated my blog.
Wow, what a long time. Life changed radically, with me still unaware of it. Time passed quickly,
Christmas has just gone, and now Chinese New Year, next? Valentines Day=D
I'm very sure that a lot of happy couples will be giving me broad smiles already. It's just something about love, nobody really knows what it is? Or how it came about in the first place. All we know is, it's something we share and have a lot in common. Love is everywhere in fact.
Well, first things first, I want to apologize to someone. Jenny! hahaha....sorry that I made you wait for such a long time to read my blog again. My humble apologies, really, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!~
Valentines day is closing in soon, and I'm looking forward to it. This time it maybe the first time I'll celebrate Valentines Day. EXCITED.
You and me. I guess our relationship isn't that bad after all.... How I remember, during the old days, you just caught my attention. My heart literally stopped pounding, I was holding my breathe the first time we met. And now, 3 yrs had passed, my heart , like a compass still points towards North, where you'll always be. I know , it won't be forever, but I wish that you'll never have to leave me.....
By the way, I thank all of my lovely friends for yesterday! We had a really great time together, laughing , playing and teasing around, I know we may look like idiots to the bus driver, but as long as we're having fun, that's all that matters =D
it's rather late and my eyes are falling like weighed-down curtains, so, that's all for now maybe, Good Morning !! (did I mentioned that it's 1 in the morning?! OWH I just did XD)

0 comments: