BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 11, 2011

12/2/11

Muahahaha~ first of all, I wanna thank all my friends !
What a great and big and cooool surprise you all gave me! All I can say is
Thank you x10000000 XD (Priscilla, I admit, I lose, haha)
I LOVE THE LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO XDDD <3


love it~! XD

And so, today is Saturday, without GERKO, which means typically, I'm very free~
Going to try to finish all my homework, and tonight i'm going to a Barbeque Party at Lawrence's house. I'm looking forward to it.
By the way, I went to the market this morning with my parents. Woke up at 8 , stammered into the bathroom, got dressed up, and off to the market~it was really smelly there, mummy bought a few vegetables , some pork and chicken meat too. Today, I'm the cook! haha, helped my mummy to chop up the vege and then tossed a few dishes in the frying pan.... sizzle....sizzle... hahaha~ tastes very good le !!

0 comments: