BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 30, 2011

lame weekend

Lazy Saturday. Perhaps the weather?
I'm not a fan of boredom and loneliness, which typically makes me sick.
Sick of doing projects and homeworks given by utterly emotionless teachers who thinks,"Hmmm, why not I make them work hard a little, for the sake of my reputation as a teacher?" Bollocks, I say.
Now that the weather is working its way against me, I couldn't be more bothered to blog about it. My blog is dying, at least that's what it is trying to tell me. " User, look at the date of your last blog, you haven't been blogging since you last set your mouse pointer at the BLOGGER tab!" Which makes it very angry.
However, today I shall prove that wrong. Let's see.... what have I been doing this week? PORJECTS!! that's all my time too it, no more free time for lots of other cool stuffs like checking out the Top Gear channel or laughing my teeth off with my brother watching Jeremy Clarkson destroy cars. Fun times always passes by fairly quickly and before you know it, you're back to being a nerd, I meant student. Who needs DIGNITY, I just want more of it....FUN.....
Nothing much to say about either. Hoping for my phone to ring any moment......missed chatting with you....that's because projects and studies are flooding in. Till here I shall write. Remember friends, it's always good to relax a little, ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY!

0 comments: