BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 10, 2011

Holidays~

Yup! The holidays are almost over. Sadly. 3 days left and we're back to our miserable lives...endlessly excelling towards our goal- PMR of course- and once again, friends, I haven't been blogging for quite sometime already. I spend most of my time wondering what should I do next and today, after refreshing my Mixpod playlist I found that there is a need for me to update my Blogger. So, I did.
Fun day Camp had just finished. Ahh...I miss camp, it feels so much more...FUN, I guess. Some compliments to the AJK's, the camp was awesome. Love Permai !! <3 and special thanks to my Ass. Patrol Leader- Kathy chan for doing a great job. Plus, I thank my patrol members too, for all of your cooperation, well sort of...but you guys were good too. THANK YOU!! xD
THEN....... LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT ANYTHING LW~ BYE! Peace out everyone ^3^v

0 comments: